We are a registered charity that is passionate about engaging people of all ages with music and the arts - from very young children and young adults to people in care homes and hospitals - and the life enhancing opportunities that brings. We are committed to continuing to bring intimate and engaging concert experiences to everyone, which help grow new classical music audiences.
Each year we rely on donations of all sizes (from £5+) to raise the £650,000 needed to support our vision to push the artistic boundaries and create dynamic, engaging and outstanding musical experiences for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Our supporters contribute to all areas of our activity including:
• Our wide reaching and life enhancing community and education programme, Meet the Music , taking high quality music making opportunities to over 10,000 people annually throughout the UK.
• Our accessible ticket schemes such as our 5IVER ticket scheme and ambassador programme for 16-25 year olds and students and our Early Bird £1 tickets
• Pioneering performance projects such as our informal CLoSer series at Village Underground in East London attracting a growing and lively crowd of 18-45 year olds.
• New music commissions
• National tours to areas with low arts engagements or local provision
• Our extremely popular Crash Bang Wallop! concert series, which offers families with young children (3-6 years old) an interactive introduction to orchestral music
There are many ways to give. Our membership schemes start at just £50 per year, and we welcome donations of all sizes online.
For more information about ways to support City of London Sinfonia please contact our Development dept on 020 7621 2807.