Legacies are an important source of income for City of London Sinfonia and help us to plan for the future with confidence, ambition and excellence. Many people cannot afford to give large charitable donations in their lifetime but can make a significant and far-reaching contribution in their will. Those who remember us in their will make a lasting contribution to our work, help secure our future and benefit future generations.
Your bequest can be used for an area of specific interest:
• To support our education and community programme, Meet the Music, enabling thousands of people of all ages and backgrounds to take part in high quality music making activities with our musicians
• To support our programme of Crash Bang Wallop! family concerts , which enable families with young children to experience an orchestral performance
• To subsidise the best concert tickets for young people through supporting our 5IVER ticket and ambassador scheme
• To support the commissioning of new music
• To support innovative concert series such as CLoSer
• For a concert performance in your memory
Alternatively, your bequest can be used to support our Endowment Fund, which will direct the funds to the area of most need.
Download further information here about remembering City of London Sinfonia in your will.
Please contact Nancy Hitzig on 020 7621 2807 or email on email@example.com should you wish to discuss leaving a legacy to City of London Sinfonia.